Bugs Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the Bugs
web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, eg: TWikiGuest
in the Main
web). Bugs web specific Settings:
- Broadcast message:
- Set BROADCASTMESSAGE = • Do not register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848 for generic doc work for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851 for doc work on extensions that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
- Don't show tag row:
- Set SKIN = topmenu, pattern
- Copyright notice:
- Set WEBCOPYRIGHT = Copyright © 2008-2023 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
- List of topics of the Bugs web:
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the StandardColors)
- Set WEBBGCOLOR = #D2D2FF
- Set WEBLOGONAME = logo.png
- List this web in the SiteMap:
- If yes, set SITEMAPLIST to
on, do not set NOSEARCHALL, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. Bugs.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = TWiki Form based Issue tracking system
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ...collaborate on
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Prevent automatic linking of WikiWords and acronyms (if set to
on); link WikiWords (if empty); can be overwritten by web preferences:
- Note: Use the
[[...][...]] syntax to link topics in case you disabled WikiWord linking. The ... syntax can be used to prevents links within a block of text.
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- WebTopicEditTemplate: Default template for new topics in this web. (Site-level is used if topic does not exist)
- TWiki.WebTopicEditTemplate: Site-level default template
- TWikiForms: How to enable form(s)
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Bugs web: (See TWikiAccessControl)
- Set DENYWEBVIEW =
- Set DENYWEBCHANGE = TWikiGuest
- Set ALLOWWEBRENAME =
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. TWikiAdminGroup)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME Notes:
- A preference is defined as:
=6 spaces * Set NAME = value=
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set WEBCOPYRIGHT before WIKIWEBMASTER since
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the TWiki engine (Perl scripts). Related Topics:
- TWikiPreferences has site-level preferences.
- TWikiUsers has a list of user topics. User topics can have optional user preferences.
- TWikiVariables has a list of common
- TWikiAccessControl explains how to restrict access by users or groups.