• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item5553: Topic merge oops message parameters are buggy
Item Form Data
The parameters PARAM1
supplied to the merge_notice
template in messages.tmpl
are wrong in two ways:
- PARAM2 contains the login name (in our case the UNIX uname) and not the WikiName of the other user that saved the topic
- PARAM1 and PARAM3 are both set to the same revision if the 'workflow' is the following:
- User 1 edits topic
- User 2 edits same topic and chooses Edit Anyway
- User 1 saves his changes which will become rev n
- User 2 saves his changes and gets the topic merged oops for rev n to rev n.
The attached patch will resolve the first issue. I could not easily identify a fix for the second issue.
- 21 Apr 2008
I've applied the patch to 4.2 branch and MAIN - thanks
still need to work on part 2
- 22 Apr 2008