• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item5425: Renaming does not take VIEW_TEMPLATE setting into account
Item Form Data
- X topics have a view template TopicView (topic is TopicViewTemplate)
- TopicViewTemplate is renamed to NewTopicViewTemplate
- contents of X topics has become invisible
- 09 Mar 2008
should the fix be
- rename needs to change all references
- VIEW_TEMPLATE should be relaxed to use the default templates if it can't find the right one
or, well both
- 11 Mar 2008
is this related strongly to Item4463
- 31 Mar 2008
Apparently more things are at play, since I cannot reproduce the situation above: the topic text won't disappear now. Still it is an annoyance that I need to find all topics that have the old view template set.
- 03 May 2008