• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item5157: LdapContrib: take care of cached userinfo in a sso setup
Item Form Data
Added LdapApacheLogin manager to be used in a setting
where you authenticate using apache and you would have been using the standard ApacheLogin
manager. LdapApacheLogin manager is a drop in replacement for it.
It keeps track of new users and grants it to be known to the cache in addition.
- made cache updates atomic so a connection failure to the LDAP directory won't empty the cache
- refined internal api to update a single cache entry
- added docu using LdapContrib in an SSO setup
- 21 Dec 2007