• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item5076: Eating newlines destroys TML
Item Form Data
See test case at TestCaseItem5076
(original rev 1
, raw rev 1
, broken rev 2
, raw rev 2
- Create topic with HTML table in raw edit mode
- In each cell add a ---++ H2 heading and a few bullets
- save topic
- re-edit topic with WYSIWYG editor
- add a bullet to any bullet list
- save topic (forcing a new topic rev)
- The ---++ TML is shown verbatim because newlines before and after HTML table are eaten
- 04 Dec 2007
Reassigned to WysiwygPlugin
, and reset to New as it doesn't look like an Engine bug.
I have the same behavior, with only WYSIWYG editing, no raw edit: In Wysiwyg+Tinymce
- create a table
- in a cell type a word, put it in heading2 style with top left menu
- return, type a word, put it in bullet style
- save. The header is rendered as ---++
- 13 Dec 2007
- 14 Dec 2007
Fingers crossed the fix didn't break something else. The tests all pass.