When editing a page and placing a link to an attachment
or something similiar, attached filenames are not visible.
* User creates a page with content
* User then saves the page and views it
* User decides to attach files and proceeds to do so
* With files attached to the topic, user decides to create links to the files within the page content
* User edits the topic and forgets what the exact names are of the attachments
* User either has to find a way to open another window and navigate back, or exit the edit, navigate back, note the file names mentally or on paper, then navigate forward to the edit again and enter the link information into the content.
So this is an enhancement request to make attachments visible during the page edit just like they're visible during regular viewing.