This bug report has been modified after raising Item1442.
There are some doc issues on the Plugin topic.
First - the image which has been uploaded to SVN is garbage. I have seen this before on a few other plugins. Does someone upload binary files to SVN in text mode?
Second - Cairo ignored <verbatim> tags embedded in a line of text. The author of the plugin never really noticed that his tags did not work. In Dakar paragraph break is inserted before and after the verbatim tags making the help texts of this plugin look awful. It should be done with = round the text and some nops to diable the interpretation of the twiki variables. Note that I do not report the new behavour of verbatim in Dakar as a bug in Dakar. It is a mistake to use verbatim the way the author has done it. Not a compatibility issue.
I will upload a patch later that resolves the third text formating problem (need to go to work now). But I don't know why the plugin fails.
I updated the text above after having opened Item1442
. The HolidaylistPlugin
does not work but this seems to be a generic issue because other plugins fail the same way now. I have reduced this bug report to only address the plugin topic text/graphics issue.
I have attached a diff that should make the plugin topic more correct. I have also confirmed it looks good in Cairo.
The correct image file which is currupt can be downloaded from the twiki.org topic.
Thanks for patching, great plugin